Where the Whole Student Thrives.
A Harvey education prepares students for college and challenges them to reach beyond their perceived levels of ability.
Each of our students brings a blend of talents, 能力, and passion that contributes to our unique school community. Our faculty strives to bring out the best in each student so they discover their strengths, develop confidence in their own 能力, and reach their highest potential.
Instruction in small classes is a major feature of our school, allowing teachers to work closely with each student to develop skills and master the content in their courses. Our teachers are role models and guides, in and out of the classroom. We utilize traditional teaching methods combined with the use of cutting-edge technology to help our students find success.
Each student has their own contribution to make.
毕业, students must earn 69 credits or the equivalent of 23 full-year courses plus four trimesters of physical education, fulfilled by participating in a team sport for at least four full seasons.
Minimum academic requirements for graduation:
- 中文: 四年
- 历史: 三年, including Non-Western 历史, Modern European 历史 and U.S.历史
- 数学: 三年, including Algebra I, Geometry & 代数2
- 科学: 三年, including 科学的轨迹 and two lab sciences selected from Physics, 化学, 和生物学
- 外语: Two years of the same language completed in grades 9-12
- 艺术: 两年(六个月)
- Diploma awarded upon earning 69 credits.